Places to Stay in Santee, South Carolina
Santee is an affordable destination getaway with a variety of outdoor activities to choose from and is conveniently located off of I-95 making it the perfect place to stop or stay. Below are a variety of options to stay at in Santee when planning your next trip.
Hotels and Inns
Santee offers over a dozen great lodging options that have a variety of amenities. Some of the best local hotels and inns featured include the following:
- Baymont by Wyndham Santee: Being located off I-95, this hotel has access to local golf and hiking attractions. You can enjoy their seasonal outdoor pool, business center and RV parking.
- Best Western Plus Santee Inn: Right off the highway, Best Western Plus Santee Inn provides plenty of amenities without leaving the hotel. It is located close to some of Santee’s best dining and recreation options.
- Clark’s Inn and Restaurant: At this local historic inn, you can sit at the restaurant, visit the spa or gym and get exclusive deals to the many attractions that are right outside your door.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Santee I-95: Being just 10 to 15 minutes from many Santee attractions, this inn offers a gym, exercise room, pool and business space.
- Econo Lodge: Econo Lodge is a “green hotel,” meaning they focus on the environment and have many amenities that appeal to all guests. All staff members are able and willing to help with finding the perfect Santee activity for your visit.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santee: By combining the southern charm of Santee and the modern approach of the Fairfield Inn & Suites, this hotel has everything from a poolside firepit to a gym.
- Hampton Inn Santee I-95: Equipped with meeting rooms, business center, fitness area and outdoor pool, Hampton Inn Santee is within 15 minutes of Santee’s best attractions.
- Holiday Inn Santee: Located right off I-95, Holiday Inn offers many great amenities while remaining close to attractions. With an indoor café located in the lobby, Holiday Inn boasts free lodging and meals for kids under 18 and has a wide variety of room types to choose from.
- Lake Marion Golf Villas: Situated on the golf course, Lake Marion Golf Villas offers 24 units that allow guests to have access to both the villa and the clubhouse. With a brand-new pool and other updated amenities, Lake Marion Golf Villas is a great choice for those who are planning their next golf trip.
- Red Roof Inn Santee: Located right near the Lake Marion Golf Course and many dining options, the Red Roof Inn prides itself on providing a conveniently located, budget-friendly stay.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Santee: Super 8 is a go-to spot for travelers and adventurers while in Santee. With parking for your car, truck or boat and amenities such as a pool or a free light breakfast, the Super 8 has everything you need for your next trip to Santee.
- The Villas at Chapel Creek: Chapel Creek Plantation Villas overlooks the Santee National Golf Club’s first fairway and hosts 12 villas. During your stay, expect complimentary breakfast at Clark’s Restaurant and discounts on local links.
Camping and Cabins
If you are wanting an outdoor adventure, Santee State Park is the perfect place to stay with options for camping and cabin stays.
- Campsite Reservations: Santee State Park hosts two campgrounds with beautiful views and accessible trails for biking and hiking. Offering the Cypress View and Lakeshore Campgrounds, there are over 150 reservations available for your next camping trip.
- Cabin Reservations: If you prefer a cabin over a campsite, Santee State Park offers 20 lakeside cabins with everything you need to have a perfect outdoor getaway.
To learn more about where to stay and other accommodations, visit our website’s Where To Stay page.