We collect information that you use to register on our site or fill out a form. You may visit our site anonymously.
Do we sell your information?
No. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent. We may use your information only for the purpose of delivering purchased products or services requested by the customer.
What do we use your information for?
Information may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website and improve offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service and more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails. For example, the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, you may receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We use third-party tools such as Google to collect information about your visit to our website via cookies. It’s always aggregated data, meaning it’s not personally identifiable and is completely anonymous. This data helps us see general patterns and trends about the use of our website. A “cookie” is simply a small data file stored in your browser; it does and cannot not give us access to your computer or any information about you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about third party sites and/or links.
This policy was last modified 7/24/2020.